As you know, our office has prided itself on its immaculate appearance and cleanliness. Our infection control and patient flow protocol greatly exceed the CDC/ OSHA/OSDB requirements to protect staff and our patients beyond our previous high standards.
- Activation of air quality control through APCO Whole Office Air Purifier TUVA-ER Fresh Aire-UV HVAC systems
- Cintas will be disinfecting the entire office with Signet Neutral Disinfectant (DS1) which meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS COV-2, the cause of Covid-19.
- A rigorous in-office protocol for continuous disinfecting surfaces and anything our patients may come in contact with
- Following strict OSDB guidelines for autoclave sterilization of all of our dental surgical instrumentation which has always been our gold standard
Important steps in assuring your safety and well-being that Michael C. Toms D.D.S., M.S. will be taking for your appointment:
- We will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer, screen you with our health questionnaire, and provide disinfection measures at the comfort of your car.
- Level three surgical masks, N95 masks, and smaller particulate surgical masks will be utilized by our team throughout your experience at our offices.
- Your visit will consist of direct transfer from your car to one of our treatment rooms where all transactions and treatment will take place in order to avoid unnecessary encounters-no front office waiting room will be utilized at this time. Direct transfer to your car after the appointment is complete will be recommended.
- Use of physical barriers between patients and team members at all times.
In order to provide the safest and healthiest experience possible to our patients and our team, we must obviously limit the number of person-to-person interactions; therefore, we will limit entrance to only the patient into the office unless mobility, age or special requests require otherwise.
Thank you for considering us for your treatment, and allowing us to provide you with the best, most state-of-the-art care in the safest environment possible. We deeply value our wonderful patients and the family and friends they generously refer to our office. We continue to be the best source for connecting patients to the very best dental specialists and general dentists that share our view of total patient health in the cleanest environment possible, so feel free to let us know that you need to see a general dentist or specialist for your best in care. We can be contacted at (513) 922- 7300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Toms and the rest of the team